About the Firm
Experienced Oklahoma Lawyers Provide Comprehensive Counsel
A full-service law firm with offices in Bartlesville handling all your legal needs
Originally established in 1928 by Chester A. Brewer, the firm now known as Robinett, King, Elias, Buhlinger, Brown & Kane ("Robinett | King") continues to serve legal clients with exceptional legal representation in a wide array of civil matters. with an office in Bartlesville, our lawyers handle cases throughout Northeast Oklahoma and Southeast Kansas with speed, professionalism, and integrity. Among the legal needs being provided are: business matters, estate planning, real estate, oil & gas, ranch & agricultural, family law, personal injury, and all forms of civil litigation.
Experienced professionals assist with business, family, injury, and property needs
Clients rely on us -- and recommend us to their friends and associates -- because our firm is:
- Established -- As the largest firm serving Washington, Osage, and Nowata counties, and one of the oldest firms in Oklahoma, our attorneys possess significant experience representing both individuals and businesses, from the small proprietor to multi-state corporations. Our lawyers provide each client, large or small, with personalized attention to detail.
- Skilled -- With over 200 years of combined legal practice and averaging over 20-years of experience per lawyer, we give you tried and true skills and legal experience. Further, firm partners Bruce Robinett, David King, and James Elias have each earned an AV® Preeminent(TM) Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of the highest legal ability and ethical standards -- as determined by attorneys familiar with their work.
Areas of Practice
A civil practice law firm that handles ALL your legal needs.
From the Osage prairie to the shores of Grand Lake, and everywhere in between, we handle various and diverse civil legal matters, including:
- Business law -- We handle various types of corporate and business law matters. Whether organizing your new start-up, advising on employment and contractual needs, to sophisticated lending and commercial issues, we have the experience you need.
- Divorce -- Our firm advises spouses on every aspect of divorce, including child custody disputes, alimony and the potential advantages of a mediated resolution.
- Estate planning -- Proper estate planning can safeguard your assets and ensure that your final wishes are honored. We create wills, trusts and other documents to provide clear instructions.
- Oil and gas -- Firm lawyers offer thoughtful counsel for all types of issues relating to oil and gas law, including leases, contracts and regulatory compliance.
- Personal injury -- In personal injury cases, such as those arising from car and truck accidents, our firm pursues fair compensation for claimants.
- Ranch and Agricultural -- Our lawyers have the most experience in the area representing ranchers and farmers in Oklahoma and Kansas - we speak your language and can handle your specific needs.
- Real estate -- With a deep understanding of the relevant law and local landscape, we assist clients with real estate transactions and disputes.
Please call 918-336-4132 or contact us online
to schedule an appointment. Our office is located in Bartlesville